1. The living quarters are rented for days by tenants hereinafter referred to as “Guests”.
2. The check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and the check-out time is 10:00 a.m. on the next day. If a Guest, while renting the room, does not define the period of his stay, it is assumed that the room is rented for one day.
3. The Guest must not hand over the room to other persons, even if the room rental period has not expired yet.
4. Persons who are not checked in at the facility have no permission to stay at.
5. We may refuse to accept the Guest, who during his last stay either seriously violated the hotel regulations by inflicting damage to hotel’s or Guests’ property, by personally harming any Guests, employees or other persons.
6. We provide services according to our facility’s category. In case of any reservations concerning the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them to the Hosts.
7. We are not responsible for loss or damage of money, bonds, vehicles, valuable items, other items and valuable objects or items of scientific or artistic value.
8. Night silence is obligatory from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. on the next day. During this time persons using the hotel’s services are obligated to such behaviour that does not disturb other Guests’ peace.
9. Due to the fire protection requirements, no immersion heaters, irons or other electric devices that aren’t part of room equipment must be used in the room. This regulation does not concern chargers, radio, TV and computer adapters. The Guest must not throw cigarette stubs and used matches into the waste basket, bring in and store combustible, caustic or stinking materials, smoke cigarettes in the room and other spaces.
10. Before leaving the room or going to sleep the Guest should turn off the water system taps, shut or lock the window in order to prevent its damage in case of a storm, tempest or other atmospheric phenomena, and turn out devices powered by electricity.
11. The Guest is materially liable to the full extent for any damage or destruction of items, equipment, and technical devices caused by him or by other persons visiting him.
12. In case of violation of these regulations we can refuse providing further services to the person who violated them. Such a person is obligated to follow immediately the staff’s or Hosts’ requests, especially pay for caused damage and destruction as well as leave the hotel premises.
13. Any personal belongings left in the room by the leaving Guest shall be sent back at the indicated address. If there are no instructions, we will deposit the items for the period of three months.
14. The settlement of the stay is carried out on the first day. We don’t refund the amounts paid due to the booked recreation period.